From customisable stationery to desk organisers and colourful T-shirts, the JAYE Companies will bring a lot to colour and joy to your life! Meet them at the JAYE Malta National Youth Fair on the 24th of March 2018.
- Bold – a JAYE Company: Bold is a company made of 6 junior college students which sells customisable and personalised stationery with the aim of adding a touch of colour to students and people’s everyday lives
- FAZE – a JAYE Company: Their vision is to address solutions for today’s busy lifestyle by helping to organise one’s self by producing desk organisers.
- Innov8 – a JAYE Company: It’s not about generating ideas, it’s about making them happen. Innov8 aims to help you organize your daily routine by developing the ultimate product to carry your keys.
- Ignite – a JAYE Company: They provide students with a tool that will help them identify, plan and complete their daily tasks and beyond. The Student Journal is just that; it incorporates the utility of a school diary, study planner, to-do list, study guide and more, allowing students to strive to succeed.
- Paperplain – a JAYE company: Looking for a colourful and different notebook? Paperplain got your back! You can buy a 1. Notebook, 2. Pen and 3. 5 pun/quote stickers for less than 5 euro.
OYA- a JAYE Company: Aiming to make a difference in the world, OYA are breaking cultural barriers and printing cultural elements of different countries on everyday items such as tshirts.
- OPUS – a JAYE Company: OPUS are planning to design and print T-shirts and hoodies according to requests for school leaving, casual uniforms, theatre events and many more.