What is Company Programme?
The JAYE Malta Company Programme is a programme that offers postsecondary students (15-17 years old) the opportunity to take a business idea, formulate it and make it a reality over the course of 1 academic year; all within the framework of an interorganisational network of youths.
JAYE Malta Company programme is based on our principle of learning by doing and provides a structure that takes the participants through all the phases of the creation of a mini-company. The learning by doing experience is delivered through hands-on workshops, guidance by mentors and judging panel’s feedback at the respective stages.
What will I learn by completing this programme?
The learning outcomes from the JAYE Malta Company Programme include the ability of the student to:
- Engage in creative thinking, ideation and problem solving activities
- How to run a mini-company
- The ability to prepare and give a presentation to an audience
- Build confidence and a can-do attitude
- The ability to work within a team and collaborate
- Negotiate and make decisions
- Marketing skills
- Set goals, manages time and takes risks
- Create and execute a Business Plan
- Business and entrepreneur skills
- Develop Financial Literacy
Build confidence, take risks and unlock your potential! What are you waiting for? Build, manage and run your own company while launching yourself into the world of entrepreneurial discovery!
Are you ready to take off? Register NOW at jayemalta.org/enrol/ – closing date 13th October 2021