Indeed, this will be the opportunity for the 7 StartUp teams to spotlight the strength of their project. For this purpose, they will prepare a 4 minute pitch to present in front of judges. This will take place on the 27th of April ‘2019 at the premises of Business Labs.
Take a look at the list below of the StartUps of the competition. Although, the Semi-Finals are not open to public, you can still support and send your thoughts to our students !
- IntolerEat are creating a multi – faceted platform. It provides additional information regarding food intolerances and allergies.
- Jaxi are designing reusable food delivery containers and boxes. Their main aim is to offer an environmental friendly alternative to the current single use containers.
- Rizerve eases the interaction between businesses and customers through a reservation platform.
- Sebado are developing a pet-bracelet containing GPS and health monitor for heart rate, blood pressure, and body temperature, ensuring a constant real time health monitoring for your pets.
- SeekMe are developing an app that enables job seekers and employers to interact.
- Valet are developing an application that consists of tracking and informing users of available parking spaces. Moreover, the application becomes interactive amongst its users once two people are matched.
- Zero Q established a scanning and payment application that reduces the amount of time queuing up for its users.
The 5 most convincing teams will access the ultimate step of this contest which is the JAYE Finals & Awards Night on the 4th of May.
Fili Moswala Moneli