It all started in October – 2 programmes, 11 judges, 32 teams, more than 150 students and 35 mentors. This journey has been a roller coaster in different ways for the teams. Indeed, certainly a source of emotions – joy, sadness, stress, anger, passion. The moment of truth has come and will eventually occur at […]
The “Finals & Awards Night” is one of the greatest evening that JAYE is known for. Indeed, it is reflective of the peak of both Company and StartUp Programmes. A few months ago, we celebrated, with great fanfare, our 30th Anniversary. Therefore, we would like to maintain the momentum by putting on the biggest show ever for these […]
The competition is at its peak and the JAYE Finals are already in less than two weeks time… The teams who pass for the Finals will be in the running for the ‘Company of the Year’ Title, however all the teams are still eligible to take home a signature award! The 17 competing teams will give a 4 minute presentation about the company’s journey at the Semi-Finals… they will be presenting and showcasing their company’s overall performance, challenges and results, in other words, they will be describing all steps undertaken during their company’s journey.
Semi-Finals are taking place this Saturday 27th of April ‘2019 at the premises of Business Labs. Although, the Semi-Finals are not public, you can still support them and wish them good luck!
If you want to know what kind of businesses our students elaborated, take a look at the list below.
- AIDA developed a card game named “Pack of Lies” dedicated to friends and family. The point is to test your knowledge in historical facts and other topics…
- Awguri‘s aim is to spread love and hope by making wooden, handmade, hanging signs. Besides, they design unique and personalized products with heart-warming quotes.
- Bin it is an application that helps Maltese population to sort, recycle and put out the garbage.
- Blaze set up a website sharing all the upcoming sports events, walking and running paths.
- Ecovibe created biodegradable illustrated cards to learn basic vocabulary and traditional vocabulary. Furthermore, it is available in several languages and packaged in recycled material.
- Enlight is dedicated to improving the educational system for Malta’s youngest students. Thus, they developed a revision application, ‘reMinder’.
- Elite‘s aim is to help individuals achieve a healthy lifestyle. Therefore, they promote a ‘Well-being Box’ that supports the mind, body and soul.
- Exhale wants to make Malta’s roads safer by raising awareness and reducing the serious issue of drink driving on the Island.
- Hex Ink produces wooden cover which includes a marker with a duster/eraser. Also, four marker ink colors are available for now; black, blue, red and green.
- Namu is devoted to creating a significantly greener environment by making up-cycled products. Moreover, each product sold results in one tree planted by the enterprise.
- P3ntalogy improves everyday life through fun and witty mugs to start off your day with.
- O’5 Creative provides graphic design solutions for organisations and individuals.
- Quick Rentals Malta developed an application to help foreigners and locals finding affordable housing.
- Rel8 created an application helping bring people together, using common interests and promoting events.
- Tpejjipx merchandises products that advocate the reduction of tobacco consumption.
- Vortex’s main line of business is education for students. They provide a sharing notes platform fed by the students themselves.
- YGM developed an online marketplace selling environmentally friendly products.
Only the 5 best teams will be able to compete at the JAYE Finals & Awards Night on the 4th of May.
Fili Moswala Moneli
It all started in October – 2 programmes, 11 judges, 32 teams, more than 150 students and 35 mentors. This journey has been a roller coaster in different ways for the teams. Certainly a source of emotions – joy, sadness, stress, anger, passion. 24 teams will now battle in tough competition at the JAYE Semi-Finals […]
The end of a great youth entrepreneurship journey is near. Indeed, the ultimate goal of the Company and StartUp Programe is approaching. Moreover, it’s the JAYE Finals & Awards Night that will take place on the 4th of May. The Finalists from both programmes will be selected during the JAYE Semi-Finals. It will be hosted […]